*The deadline for our fall season has passed! Please feel free to reach out for more information about our Spring season, please feel free to reach out.*
Our Adult Basketball League is a competitive, year-round league, divided into three seasons. This includes a one-loss elimination play-off and a best-of-3 Championship series.
- The fall league starts in mid-September(games are currently at the Kennedy School)
- The winter league starts in late February(location is currently TBD)
- The summer league starts in late June(location is currently TBD)
The cost breakdown for the league is as follows:
- $125 Team Registration Fee
- $50 per game for officials
- $100 Forfeit Deposit which covers the cost of officials in the event that your team is a no-show for a game. In this case you would need to give a new $100 deposit before the start of your next game. At the end of the season, your deposit will be returned to you.
- Uniform costs may vary depending on number of jerseys needed. Teams may also order their own uniforms.
FREE AGENTS: If enough free agents register(8 players minimum) we will put a team of participants together. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee a team for free agents until we get closer to the season and see how many free agents have reached out/registered
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Yianny Tsirigotis at JTsirigotis@somervillema.gov