• New Scholarship Sliding Scale Fee Application. See Dept Info under forms section. (Read More)
• New Advertising Opportunities
Verterans & Founders Ice Skating Rinks. See Dept Info under forms ...... (Read More)
• The City of Somerville outdoor athletic fields are closed for the season. For more information ... (Read More)
• Free Girls’ Basketball Clinic with Attorney General Maura Healey
Massachusetts Attorney General ... (Read More)
• Monday February 15th the Recreation offices will be closed in observance of the holiday. The Ice ...... (Read More)
• Somerville Youth Lacrosse
Somerville will be offering boys and girls youth lacrosse starting ...... (Read More)
Somerville Recreation Department
The Somerville Recreation Department is proud to provide the City of Somerville with our activity registration system and website. To get started please Create an Account with all your household information. The data provided; emergency contacts, allergies info and more, will help us better serve you. This info will also automatically fill out your registration forms. Contact Info
When you’re ready to complete a registration form for activities be sure to review the How to Register for an Activity page.
Contact the Office: Somerville Recreation Department
Phone: 617-625-6600 ext. 2980
Office Hours: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Follow Us On...